|Nickname(s)||Crazy Doctor, Ronnie, Doc|
|Parents||Rollen Graves Sr. and Andrea Christina Balmont|
|Position||Kura's personal doctor|
Rollen at a young age was living in the streets after losing his father. His mother stabbed him with his father's Scalpel and left him for dead. This cause a mental disorder to grow. In life he would let a patient die he would over work his mind trying to save everyone he could. After being killed by Kura and sent to hell he changed into a more happy and calm fellow now his goal is to protect and heal Kura and the crew.
Talents and SkillsEdit
- Being a doctor he is skilled with healing any person as long as he has the tools. He has ice abilities but he is still learning how to use them.
- Scalpel is his only weapon but it's his tool
Combat Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- He uses his ice abilities in battle but he rather not fight since he feel fighting is a waste of time.
Education and Intellegence BackgroundEdit
- He studied medicine in Spain, France and England. Trying to learn everything he could in the best school. After 9 years he was a Doctor.
He doesn't a short term goal since his only goal was to be wed with Bellsprout but his long term goal is to find a cure for a broken heart.
At first Rollen suffer with bipolar disorder he never really took his medication so he ended up losing his mind. After he died and was sent to hell he was cured. He returned to the ship happy and a little hyperactive since he was glad to be back.
- His main weakness is a stone the allows him to stay on the world of the living but the stone is well hidden the location only Kura knows.
- His heart since he has fallen for two different females and was left to suffer so break his heart you can break Rollen.
- Kura is his last weakness since she is his oldest friend and only person he is willing to give up his life for.
he believes in karma
He light skin with dark black hair that almost matches his clothes. He wear a long black coat with black pants and black dress shoes. He always carries his scalpel that was given to him by his father. He changes his style ever so often to never look the same.
Rollen Graves Sr. and Andrea Christina Balmont