Talents and Skills Edit
- Cooking and brewing tea
- Hand to hand combat
- Just a short-bladed scythe that was given to him from his father.
Combat Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- He's great at using his Scythe, it was given to him when he was a child (10 Years old) and he has been using it ever since.
Education and Intelligence BackgroundEdit
Ethan went to a private school in Athens, he was funded by the government because he was becoming a soldier. He knows much about proper manners, how to patch up minor wounds, and how to cook nice meals. He was educated as Royal General for the French Army. Since then he has gained multiple skills. Such as the ones noted previously alog with sewing and delicious Greek and Frnech cuisine.
- Get to know everyone better.
- Learn more about this oh-so-special "Key Quest".
- Get a new weapon.
- Discover something new.
Personality Generally a nice guy, though he can be a bit weird when it comes to him observing something. He's
- Rips in his clothes
- Cute cuddly things (Children, Amaya, etc.)
- Being too indulgent in his research.
He believes in the Greek Gods, more or so to study them.
Ethan took the appearance of a French man, his blue eyes and Blonde hair not matching what a "normal" Greek man would look like. His clothing is his own creation, he tailored it from fine and flexible material. He has a tattoo of a gladiator on the upper part of his right arm, and a heart with two knives going through it on his back. He has four piercings; spiderbites, his ceptum, the upper part of the birdge of his nose, and his left eyebrow.
Zera Nikolas (Mother who is of Greek origin) and Nicolas Lourenco (Father who is of French origin)
He's quite fond of Amaya, Scorpia, Abel, and Ambrose.