Talents and SkillsEdit
- He can play the violin, cook very well, and be a handy man at times of need.
- He weilds a large sword that has multiple points on it.
Combat Skills and AbilitiesEdit
- Ambrose is good with close combat and hand-to-hand combat. Though is shooting skills with a bow or gun are shit.
Education and Intelligence BackgroundEdit
Ambrose was home schooled by a very nice family who adopted him in. They overlooked his weird horns and extra body parts. He had it much better than Audrey up into his early twenties when his foster home burned down, killing his adopted mother and father. Ambrose took his studies to a college; he broke off his horns and hid his ears under a hat. His tail was stuffed in his pants or up in his jacket. He is well educated in the culinary arts as well as mechanics.
- Travel the world by foot.
- send letters to his sister as much as possible
- settle down
Ambrose is a very cocky and sweet boy. He's normallly seen helping out or hitting on someone. With him being a Bisexual asshat, he tries to get some nearly everyday; no matter the gender.
- He's an alcoholic
- He's distracted easily
- If he shape shifts into his wolf form, he will become very tired once he shifts back into a human.
Ambrose is an Atheist, but he does believe in coexistence.
Ambrose is tall, he has red hair and brown/gold horns protruding from his head. A pair of wolf ears come from his head. He also has a long, black, fluffy, tail.
When Audrey and Ambrose were separated, Ambrose was adopted by an old couple who despite Ambrose's weird growths; loved him dearly. He was cherished by the couple. They cared for him and loved him. He was home schooled and stayed with the oldies until their house mysteriously burned down when Ambrose was returning home from the market, he was 20 years old.